Industrial hygiene is the set of techniques that studies the physical, chemical or biological work environment to prevent the development of occupational diseases.
Not all jobs are at risk from a hygienic point of view. It will depend on whether there are contaminants in the workplace. The factors to consider in such a case are the following:
- The concentration of the contaminating agent in the work environment, since if we keep said concentration below certain values, the risk will be controlled.
- The exposure time: the longer, the more risk.
- The personal characteristics of each individual: the contaminant does not act the same on everyone, since there may be people who are hypersensitive to certain substances.
- The presence of several contaminating agents at the same time increases the risk.
how can we
At Eurocontrol we have the technical and human resources to determine physical, chemical and biological agents and we carry out the following studies:
- Analysis of thermohygrometric conditions and thermal stress.
- Determination of exposure to ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.
- Indoor air quality studies.
- Lighting studies and measurements.
- Noise and vibration studies and measurements.
- Hygiene management in the company.
- Assessment of exposure to chemical agents (measurements of organic vapors, total dust, silica, etc.).
- Assessment of exposure to biological agents
Discover our other
Why choose Eurocontrol ?
A team of experts at your disposal
more than 1,400 people specialised in different technical disciplines.
Geographical coverage at national level
with more than 30 branches and international presence in more than 50 countries through the Apave Group.
Complementary areas of activity
that allow our clients to combine safety and performance in all stages of their projects.