What is urban environment
service delivery assessment?
It is a procedure used to measure and evaluate the operational efficiency of the provision of waste services by means of technical parameters.
The urban environmental services evaluated can be grouped into three blocks:
Coverage of waste collection and street cleaning services
To guarantee the representativeness of the on-site evaluations to be carried out, we value the number of samples to be carried out based on a series of starting data (population, areas of the municipality, “black spots”, etc.).
- Equipment control: Through visualization and during check-in and check-out times, a check is made on the material and human resources available in the facilities intended for the parking of machinery and equipment.
- Control of the provision of services: controls are carried out during working hours of the correct functioning of the waste collection and/or street cleaning services, in which a count of the number of equipment and personnel observed will also be made.
- Soiling and/or efficiency index: After the provision of the waste collection and/or street cleaning service, on-site evaluations are carried out to verify their efficiency.
- Quality control of containerization points: To carry out the on-site evaluation of the waste collection points, the following criteria, among others, will be taken into account: state of conservation, serigraphy, degree of filling, overflow and environment.
- Monitoring of waste collection vehicles. Among the items to be evaluated mainly are:
*Number of containers of the different fractions that form each point
*Average collection times per point
*Number of points and containers collected
*Environments and overflows before collection
Exploitation of the clean point
To evaluate the operation of the clean point, we make a visit to its facilities in which the following parameters will be evaluated:
- Accessibility to facilities.
- Waste segregation.
- Waste containerization.
- Waste identification.
On-site evaluation of parks and gardens
In order to evaluate the exploitation of the parks and gardens, we will carry out a quality control of the services in force of the public administration in the field of cleaning, collection and maintenance service of the parks and gardens by means of statistical indices representative of the situation in which they are they find lawns and meadows, land, bushes, hedges, trees, children's and elderly areas, etc.
how can we
In this field we carry out evaluation actions on the following services.
- Waste collection and street cleaning services
- Exploitation of the clean point
- Parks and gardens
The clients to whom we perform this type of service are the following:
- town halls
- Other public entities
- private entities
You may also like…
- Characterization of non-hazardous waste and quality control of materials
- Sampling and determination of dirt-moisture adhered to the waste
Discover our other
Why choose Eurocontrol ?